Four Seasons of Ministry
- Summer - Summer is a refreshing season to enjoy the mountains of northeastern PA! Summer provides excellent opportunities for weeklong or weekend camps!
- Fall - Fall is an exciting season in the mountains. Early fall is as warm as summertime, middle fall is bursting with vibrant autumn colors, and late fall finishes with a winter-like chill. Get your ministry off to a great start for the academic year ahead!
- Winter - Winter is full of frosty fun in the mountains! Outdoor activities in the snow and warm indoor spaces are perfect settings to deepen relationships & for spiritual renewal!
- Spring - Spring starts with a winter-like cool, but as the trillium and lilly of the valley begin to bloom throughout the forest, the lush green of summer is approaching. A great season to finish an academic year on a high note, or to prepare for approaching summer ministry!
Four Seasons of Ministry...
...How can we serve you?
Booking Your Event
Just a phone call or email to our business office begins the process. Provide a few details and we will help you determine which site will best match your proposes, share available dates, give you a price quote, and get a written proposal on it’s way to you. Better yet schedule a visit; we would love to show you around the wonderful facilities God has entrusted to us.
When you tell us you want to come we will pencil you in and get a contract on its way to you. Return the signed contract along with your deposit and the spot on the calendar is yours.
Rates & Availability
- BEFORE YOU CALL ~
The more of this information you have when you contact us, the better. We will do our best to help you think through items you are unsure of.
- Establish your purpose and goals for the event.
- Select at least 2 date &/or time options (Hint: Don’t set a firm date until your venue is confirmed).
- Determine a prospective number of participants for your group.
- Decide on a minimum number & a maximum number.
- Population served? (children, teens, adults, or families)
- Is your group made up of one church or many churches?
- Arrival & departure times.
- Meals and/or snacks you plan to eat at camp.
- Any special needs, arrangements, or situations.
- Your contact info: office & cell phone numbers, e-mail, website, and physical address of your group.
2. CONTACT John Goodenough for a Quote
~ Camp Manager