Come up to the Endless Mountains, where the beauty of God's creation inspires worship of the Creator. . .
Come up to spend time with friends and family, forming and furthering relationships that are so important in the Christian life. . .
Come up to grow deeper in your understanding of God's Word, and grow closer to the Savior.
Come up to Rock Mountain.
At Rock Mountain you will find cabins, dorms, guest rooms, and camping cabins with more than 350 beds to roll out your sleeping bag on.
- Cabins: Seven cabins, each with two rooms having 16 to 20 beds per room. Each has a gas furnace for cold weather and lighted paths to the central showers in the Gym.
- Dorm Rooms: Dorm A & B are located in the lower level of the Main Building; each Dorm has 20 beds with adjoining bath. The Gym Dorm is located in the Gym has 16 beds.
- Lakeview Lodge Guest Rooms: Five guest rooms (linens provided) offer comfortable accommodations for speakers and other leaders.
- Camping Cabins*: Each camping cabin has 4 to 8 beds. Used in conjunction with the Hemlock Grove fire-circle and Old Pine Lodge, the Camping Cabins makes a great location for a small camp or retreat for up to 48 people.
- Campsites*: 48 campsites are available for tents or RVs. Hook-ups include electric and water and some also include sewer.
*Seasonal Use: May-October
FORMS & WORKSHEETS: